Friday, April 22, 2011

Black Mask

One thing you will probably notice is there will be a lot of Batman related thing on this blog. I can't help I've loved Batman since I was at least two years of age. SO without any further mention of it, here is another one of Batman's Rogues, the Black Mask. I did this back when Tom Hardy was first announced that he would be in The Dark Knight Rises. Nobody knew who he was going to be and nobody probably would have guessed Bane. I did this and gave him a wooden mask because that is how the character first appeared in the comic, in a mask carved out of mahogany wood taken from the lid of one of his parents coffins out of there mausoleum. I wanted the mask to have a hand carved look and I think it turned out well. I wouldn't want to see this guy coming after me, be it with a mask full of the face eating makeup  he used in the early days or with a drill / pliers / random item you'd find in a tool shed he'd use to torture you with in his later years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment